The colours this year are: Bright, Splashy, Rich.... Bright Green, Intnese Pinks, Turquoise Blues, Deep Purples, etc. Don't you just love them?
Here's what the New York Fashion scene has indicated for this Fall:
1) Slim Silouettes - Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan and Narciso Rodriguez are showing narrow shapes, tailored dresses, form fitting body conscious cuts. Hemlines that have come down to below the knee.
2) Tweed is BIG - My goodness don't you just love bulk and texture? A throwback to the old school House of Windsor drab?
3) Way Way Oversized Sweaters - Whether they are loose and comfortable or ultra techno... they were allover the runways for the fall!
4) Lose the tights and put on a pair of great pants - They are back in fine form... low on the hip, menswear cuts for comfort and style.
5) Zip Zip Hooray! - Zippers are not only functional but used for trim and accents!
6) Hats for Impact - Trends for fall show hats not only for warmth but definitely a statement of style and modesty.
7) Contrast - Dare to use color to clash with the blacks and charcoal neutrals of the season.... Teals, Royal Blues..
8) High High Heels - Subtle platform shoes with drama and great finishes... big straps, bog bows textured leathers.
9) Oh My Gosh Glitter is Back! - Sequins in techicolor! Glitter and sizzle for an evening look in long lean shapes!
10) Look out Big Bird - Feathers?? Ball gowns of fluff and fancy feathers?? You have got to be kidding me! Anyone else think this is cause for "Tar and Feathering"?
So there it is 2007 Fall Picks... Do they work for you or not? Our FashionFizz Fashion Poll will be online soon... until then speak you mind, okay? and join the discussion!